Home Notices Site Map

Our Lady & St Edward's
Parish Web Pages

Roman Catholic Diocese of Lancaster
Marlborough Drive, Fulwood, Preston

Mission Statement

We pray

We welcome

We care

Parish Priest: Fr Pat McMahon Deacon: Rev. Peter Williams

Welcome to our parish.....         Use the site map and other links to navigate...             

Bidding prayers

Whitsunday 2001
The parish of Our Lady and St Edward's in the Diocese of Lancaster was founded in 1943 by Fr. Francis Pearson. The present church, pictured here, was completed in 1954 and consecrated in 1987. As new housing estates were built the parish was split into two, St Clare's taking most of the area east of Garstang Road.

In 1988 the parish became one of six - now seven - covenanted churches - Catholic, Anglican, Methodist and United Reformed. Members of the churches meet regularly for joint services, prayer groups, outings and other social occasions.

Painting by W.E.D.Ryan of Walton-le-Dale

painting of the outside of the church

A Pause for Prayer

Website launched February 2000 (visitors : over 3000)
This page has been accessed times from 5 January 2004

Webmaster

Top